Monday, February 8, 2010

Creative changes

I am reaching out to you....yes you....yes anyone. I am looking for opinons on what people would think if I started my own website in addition to my etsy shop. I have heard alot of people try it out. I want to do an ecommerce site. This way I can have some stuff on Etsy and other stuff on my own. So if anyone out there has opinons please let me know.....I am also looking for suggestions on how to up my followers. Once I hit a bigger number of followers I want to start doing features again, only this time they will be a little different. I am a member of two teams one is etsymoms and the other is Ibuy team. Both of these teams have wonderful people in them and I would love to be able to help them out by featuring them and other Etsian. Any and all info would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be very interested in hearing what you find out. If you get a lot of information on this please be sure to do a special post about it. I'd like to hear what others have to say and I'm sure there are a lot of others that would like to know also.
    I've had a couple of friends that have started up their own websites, one was very successful but the others would rather not talk about it.

    BTW...thanks for following my blog I'm now a new follower of yours...and I think your blog is great ! :)

    ReplyDelete