Monday, January 11, 2010

I Am a Huge Slacker

Haha, well I have come to the conclusion that I am a huge slacker. I try so hard to keep up with my blog posts ( which by the way is one of my resolutions). So updates on me, busy with school and now trying to make Simply Unique successful. Which brings me to my next point, what do you consider successfu? I know for me success can come in many forms. I think this year I would consider myself successful, when people know who I am, I don't have to necessarily make a ton of money, I mean after all my shop is on Etsy where there is over 1 million pieces of jewelry. haha. Nothing like a little competition. I am going to hopefully be able to revamp my blog, and gain some new clientele. I hope everyone has so far had a great start to their new year. I can honestly say I have so far, now just to make it even better

Loves
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment