Monday, January 4, 2010

Here We go Again

Time to get back to business, Yay!!! I almost feel like I have been doing nothing these last couple of weeks. Now thats of course not to say I haven't been busy. I am gearing up to expand Simply Unique, but also am starting school along with my husband. and as if thats not enough, I am currently looking for a new place to move.
Here are some updates with Simply Unique
I have really started dabbling in wire wrapping, I am loving it. Rings and pendants are the two I am really focusing on, but soon I will be doing some earrings too. One of the things I love about the wire wrapping is how creative and unique you can make things.

I am looking forward to a very productive year. I have set some major goals for myself, I know it will be hard, but I can do great things if I try........Heres to 2010.

Loves,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment