Monday, December 14, 2009

Big Big Big Sale.

I am a very proud member of the IBuy Team, and we are doing an Ibuy10 sale, which mean all items included in this sale are $10 and under. All you need to do is search all items in etsy with ibuy10, it will show you all of our products. I do have some stuff in there too. It is running until the 18th so be sure to check it out.

Also don't forget that I am having a holiday Sale too, You get 15% off all items, refunded through paypal, and if you don't buy with paypal just convo me first and I will tell you the discounted amount. Plus Free shipping and gift with purchase. I am also offering Free gift wrapping, and I can send the present wherever you need it to be, just convo me with the details.

Other than that I am hoping everyone is having good times, I know that the holiday season is in full swing now, every weekend is full of some type of holiday party. Just remember to enjoy it while you can.

Loves
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment