Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Apology

I have to first off apologize for my slacking, with thanksgiving, black fridy and cyber monday I never got around to updating my blog. SO for all my followers I have to say I AM SORRY!!!! Starting this week every Friday will be Feature Friday, I will do features on Five artists, so that is something to look forward to.
Now new in my news, I have started up a Body Kreations by Simply Unique Kreations. I will in the future be offering soaps, body wash, bath salts, bath fizzies and hopefully much much more. Right now I am focusing on Soaps here are a few pictures of what i have been working on so far













Thanks to all your support, dont forget to check out my shop for Free shipping and a Free gift with Purchase........I have great items for christmas gifts or any occasion.
Loves

Tricia



No comments:

Post a Comment