Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Monday

So here we are again.....Monday......but this Monday feels a little different than others. It may be that it is freezing cold outside, or maybe its the fact that christmas is in full swing. Whatever it is I like it. I did not wake up dreading today, as a matter of fact I woke up today and thought wow I am ready to get some stuff done. I have half of my christmas shopping done which is fabulous, and I just feel happy.

Now onto some other news, I am having a holiday sale in my etsy shop, all products are 15% off (refunded through paypal), with free shipping. I have also added a clearance section to my shop, and yes the sale applies there too. Hope all of you are loving this christmas season so far.


Click the Pic to see my clearance

Loves
Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment